Filter One HP Screen Print Sink Filter
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE BUYING A FILTER ONE HP
- The Filter One HP can only be used with aqueous-based, biodegradable non-toxic chemical solvents.
- If the Filter One HP is to be used to filter photopolymer emulsion, Blackline Mfg. strongly recommends using a solvent that contains a surfactant. This will help break down the photopolymer. Without the use of a surfactant, it may be necessary to change the filters on the Filter One HP several times per week.
The Filter One HP is an under-sink filtration system that utilizes a dual-tank design to trap ink and emulsion solids before they reach the outflow. It connects to your plumbing, and when used with biodegradable, non-toxic cleaners, discharge from the system is drain-safe. It's extremely easy to operate and fits under any of Blackline Mfg.’s washout booths, making it a cost effective waste management system.
- Self-priming high-pressure pump
- Keeps ink and emulsion out of the septic system
- Simple, compact and efficient
- Easy to maintain
- Ships UPS ground
- For use with biodegradable solvents only